Instagram users can use camera effects in Stories and Reel uploads, and it is very easy on How to Use Instagram Camera Effects. Users can select any desired camera effect to enhance the appearance of their posts.
How To Use Instagram Camera Effects For Stories and Reel
Using camera effects in Stories
- Choose Stories by tapping the plus sign in the upper-left corner of the screen or by swiping right from anywhere on the homepage.
- Scroll down to the Stories section or the Stories section.
- Select an effect by swiping left at the bottom of the display.
- To view effects from independent developers, swipe left and then tap the search icon.
- Choose between taking a photo or recording a video.
- When using the front or rear camera, the effect selected by the user will automatically be applied to the faces of the individuals closest to the camera.
How to use Reel camera effects
- Choose Reel by tapping the plus sign in the upper-left corner of the screen and swiping right from anywhere on the homepage.
- Scroll down to the Reels section.
- To browse effects, tap the effects icon.
- Choose the desired effect.
- Tap on the camera view to keep recording Reel.
By following the instructions on how to use camera effects on Instagram, users can be as inventive as they wish and explore the camera effects available on Instagram to make Stories and Reels uploads more engaging.