Methods to Schedule Twitter Posts – Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging website that enables users to send and read text-based messages of up to 280 characters, referred to as chirps or tweets.
This social media was founded by Jack Dorsey in March 2006 and released in July. After its inception, this social media site became one of the most popular on the Internet and was dubbed “Internet short messages.”
Twitter continues to develop new ideas to attract new users and maintain existing ones. After announcing the’schedule’ function, Twitter has finally provided the function.
Twitter users can now save unpleasant tweets that will be made in the future. The tweet will then be automatically uploaded at the stated time. As long as it has not past the designated time limit, users can also update the draft of a tweet to eliminate typographical errors.
However, this feature is only accessible via the desktop application or the online interface. Users must access Twitter via the web and cannot do so via the mobile application. Consider the following options:
- Obviously, you must have a Twitter account before proceeding.
- Visit the Twitter website on your device.
- Enter your tweet and then click the schedule button (calendar icon) in your post.
- Set the date and hour at which you wish to send the tweet.
- The ‘Schedule Tweet’ button allows you to view all of your scheduled drafts and delete the ones you don’t need, lag, or finish.
There are the Methods to Schedule Tweets on Twitter, it is very simple and you can do it anytime and anywhere you are.